EVANSTON MADE 2017
Evanston Made is an annual celebration in June that focuses on showcasing Evanston creatives who either rent a studio space in Evanston or live in Evanston. Throughout the month of June, studios, galleries, museums, workshops and businesses open their doors to showcase works (artistic, artisanal, etc.) and host events by Evanston creatives. Below is a list of ways to participate and engage:
- Evanston Made's artist studio tour June 3, 12-5 p.m., features more than 75 artist's studios open to the public. Maps for the studio tour are available online and at Evanston Art Center
- The Evanston Art Center hosts the exhibit Evanston Made, featuring works by Evanston creatives. Art opening is Friday, June 2, 6-9 p.m.
- Amy Amoroso of AnoMaly Productions designs a spectacular shopping experience in the Evanston Made Pop Up Shop at the Evanston Art Center.
- Participating business venues show works by Evanston Artists June 2 - 30, turning the city of Evanston into an Art Gallery.
- Partner organizations throughout Evanston host artist talks, innovator talks, facility tours and more!
- Evanston Made Kids! is June 17, 12-4 p.m., at Evanston Art Center, celebrates young Evanston artists and their families with a day of FREE fun & creativity! This event features a pretty fantastic pop up shop!
Pictured on the left is a map from the 2nd annual Open Studios Evanston tour in 2015, featuring more than 100 participating artists and an accompanying exhibit at the Noyes Cultural Arts Center. This annual studio tour changed its name to Evanston Made in 2016, to alleviate confusion with the non-profit organization Open Studio Project.
Reach out for more information to email@example.com