EVANSTON MADE 2017
Evanston Made is an annual celebration focusing on showcasing Evanston creatives. Throughout the month of June, studios, galleries, museums and businesses open their doors to showcase works (artistic, artisanal, etc.) and host events by Evanston creatives. Below is a list of ways to participate and engage:
- Evanston Made's artist studio tour June 3, 12-5 p.m., features more than 75 artist's studios open to the public. Maps for the studio tour are available online and at Evanston Art Center
- The Evanston Art Center hosts the exhibit Evanston Made, featuring works by Evanston creatives. Art opening is Friday, June 2, 6-9 p.m.
- Amy Amoroso of AnoMaly Productions designs a spectacular shopping experience in the Evanston Made Pop Up Shop at the Evanston Art Center.
- Participating business venues show works by Evanston Artists June 2 - 30, turning the city of Evanston into an Art Gallery.
- Partner organizations throughout Evanston host artist talks, innovator talks, facility tours and more!
- Evanston Made Kids! is June 17, 12-4 p.m., at Evanston Art Center, celebrates young Evanston artists and their families with a day of FREE fun & creativity! This event features a pretty fantastic pop up shop!