Evanston Made is a community arts initiative that facilitates engagement between the public and Evanston creatives.
Founded in 2012 with an Artist Studio Tour, this initiative has grown to include annual events, pop up shops, curated art exhibits and so much more. We are passionate about celebrating and elevating Evanston's Creatives, and invite you to join in the artsy fun!
Artist & Artisans
The annual events listed here take place in June, and are open to artists and artisans living or working in Evanston. Sign up to participate at evanstonmade.com/sign-up
- Evanston Made Group Show, Evanston Art Center, June 1-30. Opening party June 1, 6-9p
- Artist Studio Tour, Saturday, June 2, 12-5p
- Evanston Made Pop Up Shop, Evanston Art Center, June 1-30
- Evanston Made Kids!, Evanston Art Center, June 10, 11a-4p
- vanston Made Kids Pop Up Shop, Evanston Art Center, June 10, 12-3p
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Evanston artists photographed in their studios by Chris Bradley. Left to right Jennifer Presant, Fran Joy, Joe Taylor and Heather Hancock.